Stock indices give a chance to trade without having to pick individual stocks. Historically, investors needed a way to analyze the overall performance of the market. This need led to the creation of stock indices - collections of top-performing stocks grouped and averaged to give a quick glance at global markets. Presently, indices are some of the most popular assets to trade. They represent companies nationally, regionally, globally, and by industry. There is a considerable advantage of trading in indices. Investors do not have to research on the profitability of particular companies; they only need to take a bullish or bearish position, depending on the dominating market sentiment.
SwipeCapital gives a chance to trade in the most popular and frequently traded indices in the industry. These include:
- S&P 500 – the value of the Standard & Poor 500 is based on the share prices of 500 leading American companies;
- DJIA – this index is the weighted average price of 30 most significant stocks traded on the NASDAQ and New York Stock Exchange (NYSE);
- NASDAQ 100 - it represents the value of 100 non-financial NASDAQ-traded companies;
- FTSE 100 – this is a collection of 100 of the largest publicly-traded UK companies;
- DJ EURO STOXX 50 – this index collects together 50 of the largest European companies’ share value.
SwipeCapital offers the best trading conditions, including access to MetaTrader 4, the possibility to hedge positions, low spreads, and a leverage of up to 1:100.
The company takes no additional fees for its services. Our support service specialists are ready to help you 24 hours a day. If you lack experience in this field, you can open a demo account and get some practice without risking real money.
Start earning on the stock indices with SwipeCapital right now!